Stream Feign (the “Company” or “We”) d.b.a Stream Feign News respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect through the websites, services and applications we make available to you, including StreamFeign.com (the “Website”), and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- on this Website;
- in e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website; or
- through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including our affiliates); or
- any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
This policy defines Personal Information (as described below) excluding persistent identifiers that allow the identification of users across various websites or online services.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website isn’t meant for individuals under 13 years old. No one under the age of 13 should share any Personal Information on our website. We don’t knowingly gather Personal Information from children under 13. If you’re under 13, please refrain from registering on our website, making purchases, using interactive features, or sharing any personal details like your name, address, phone number, email, screen name, or username. If we discover that we’ve unintentionally collected Personal Information from a child under 13 without parental consent verification, we will promptly delete that information.
We do utilize persistent identifiers to monitor how the website is used and to improve its functionality. There’s a possibility that we may collect some of this information from individuals under 13 years old.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
Information regarding Usage Details, IP Addresses, Cookies, and other technologies is gathered from users of our Website in a limited capacity. This collection occurs automatically as you navigate through the site, when we send you emails, when you participate in surveys, and when you utilize any referral service provided by us. Automatically collected information may encompass details about your devices, browsing behavior, and patterns, including:
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
- information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies, also known as browser cookies, are small files stored on your computer’s hard drive. You have the option to decline browser cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser. Yet, choosing this setting might limit your access to specific sections of our website. If you haven’t modified your browser settings to reject cookies, our system will automatically send cookies when you visit our website using your browser.
- Some parts of our website might utilize local stored objects, known as Flash cookies, to gather and retain details about your preferences and browsing activities on our site. Unlike regular browser cookies, Flash cookies aren’t controlled through the same browser settings. If you want guidance on managing your privacy and security settings concerning Flash cookies, please refer to the section titled ‘Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information’ below.
- Web Beacons: Our website pages and emails might include tiny electronic files called web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs). These help the Company track various activities, such as counting the number of users who have visited specific pages or opened an email. They’re also used for gathering website statistics, like measuring the popularity of particular content and ensuring the security and integrity of our systems and servers.
We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Information You Provide To Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of subscribing to our service. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Your search queries on the Website.
You have the option to share information on public areas of the website or send it to other users or third parties (“User Contributions”). However, please note that your User Contributions are shared and transmitted at your own risk. We cannot oversee the actions of other website users to whom you share your contributions. As a result, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized individuals won’t access your User Contributions.
There’s also a possibility for us to offer a referral service, allowing you to introduce our Services to a friend. In such cases, we’ll request your friend’s name and email address and then send them an invitation via email to try out our Services.
Some ads displayed on the Website are provided by third-party advertisers, ad networks, and ad servers. These outside parties might utilize cookies on their own or alongside web beacons or other tracking technologies to gather information about our site’s users. This could encompass details about users’ activities on this Website as well as other sites, enabling them to offer interest-based (behavioral) advertising. We don’t govern these tracking technologies used by third parties or their specific purposes. If there are any inquiries regarding an advertisement, it’s advisable to directly contact the responsible advertiser. To learn more about opting out of targeted advertising from numerous providers, refer to the section titled “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information” below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- to present our Website and its contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us;
- for any purpose that such information is provided for;
- to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We might reach out to you regarding products or services that could be of interest. If you prefer us not to contact you for this purpose, you can indicate your choice in the appropriate checkbox on the online form where your information is gathered (such as the registration form) or adjust your preferences within your account profile. Further details can be found in the section ‘Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information’ below.
The information we gather from you may be used to present advertisements to specific audiences targeted by our advertisers. While we do not reveal your Personal Information for these aims without your consent, if you click on or engage with an advertisement, the advertiser might assume that you fit their target criteria.
Any data you share with us for a referral service will be stored solely to send a single email and track the success of the referral service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated, non-identifying information (including Personal Information that has been aggregated with other information so that it no longer can personally identify the user) about our users without restriction.
- to our affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, parties reffered to as Preferred Content Providers (as defined below), and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and/or with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers or others.
We may (but undertake no obligation to) notify you before making any such disclosure.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. The NAI offers the ability for you to opt-out of the behavioral advertising programs of their members by going to https://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or https://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you remove your contributions from the Website, they might still be visible in cached or archived pages, or could have been copied or saved by other users of the Website. Any information you share in your contributions becomes public, without any guarantee of privacy or confidentiality. Keep in mind that any personal details you provide in these public activities can be accessed, gathered, or utilized by other users on these platforms and might be used to send you unwanted messages. We cannot and will not be held responsible for the sharing of any personal information present in user contributions.
Your California Privacy Rights
Information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to Info@StreamFeign.com
We’ve put in place safeguards to protect your Personal Information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure. Your provided information is securely stored on our protected servers, shielded by firewalls. The safety of your data also relies on your actions. If you’ve been given (or have chosen) a password for specific areas of our Website, it’s crucial to maintain its confidentiality. Please refrain from sharing your password with others.
However, it’s important to note that transmitting information over the internet isn’t entirely foolproof. Despite our efforts to reasonably safeguard your Personal Information, we cannot ensure its absolute security during transmission to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Information is undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any bypassing of privacy settings or security measures on the Website.